Invitation to Supplier Engagement Session
LLW Repository Ltd is to hold a Supplier Engagement Session at Energus on 3rd February 2016 concerning the adoption of a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS).
The organisation needs access to a wide range of professional services, primarily in functional support areas, to support the business and it is believed that the best way to provide this type of support is through the use of a DPS.
A DPS is an electronic system allowing public purchasers to consult a large number of potential suppliers of standardised works, supplies or services, whose capabilities have already been verified.
As a procurement tool, it has some aspects that are similar to a framework agreement, but where new suppliers can join at any time. It has to be run as a completely electronic process using the restricted procedure.
It is intended to commence this service with effect from 1st April 2016.
The DPS is a two-stage process – an initial set-up stage where suppliers who meet the selection criteria and are not excluded must be admitted to the DPS – and a second stage where individual contracts are awarded.
A DPS is flexible and new suppliers can apply to join it at any time during its period of validity. In addition, suppliers who originally fail to be admitted on to the DPS are able to re-apply at a subsequent time if their circumstances change.
Examples of areas where access to a wide range of professional services is needed by LLWR to support the business are:
- Portfolio, Programme and Project Management
- Programme Controls (Planning / Estimating / Cost / Risk Management)
- Finance (Advice / Taxation / Auditing)
- Environment (Advice / Consultancy / Ecology)
- Health and Safety (Advice / Consultancy / Specialists)
- Security (Advice / Consultancy / Specialists)
- Quality (Assurance / Process Improvements / Management System)
- Engineering (Advice / Asset Management / Maintenance / CDM)
- HR (Recruitment / Training / Facilitation)
- Public Affairs (Photography / Reprographics / Marketing / Comms)
- Business (Change Management / Business Cases / Technical Authors )
- Commercial (Sourcing / Claims / Quantity Surveying)
- Legal (Advice / Corporate / Contract / Employment / Planning)
The Supplier Engagement Session will commence at 1pm with a networking lunch.
Please register your interest in attending the above session by using the following e-mail address: email@example.com
For more information, please contact Elaine Kirkwood – Senior Procurement Officer (01946 770207) .