LLWR suppliers invited to enter prestigious NDA awards
Entry to the NDA Estate Supply Chain Awards is now open and LLWR suppliers are invited to take part.
The awards recognise outstanding contributions to the nuclear clean-up mission, and this year the award categories are:
- Best supply chain collaboration
- Best technical innovation to benefit a Site Licence Company
- Best enhancement of capability and capacity
- Best export of applications used in the NDA estate
- Minister’s award (chosen by the judges from applications for any of the other 4 categories)
The deadline for submissions is 7th September 2017.
How to enter
- Choose your category or categories
- Write your submission(s) and gather up to 4 pages of supporting material
- Gain endorsement for your submission from your Site Licence Company or NDA client
- Enclose a high-resolution version of your company logo and a team photo (or other appropriate image that reflects your entry)
For further information, go to https://www.gov.uk/guidance/apply-for-nda-estate-supply-chain-awards-2015
Send your submission to email@example.com
The awards are held as part of the showcase NDA Estate Supply Chain Event in Manchester on 2nd November, the largest networking event in Europe for nuclear decommissioning.
Jointly organised by the NDA and its Site Licence Companies, the annual supply chain event promotes opportunities for businesses currently supplying into the decommissioning market and those interested in doing so.
The event is aimed at suppliers of all sizes, with a particular focus on SMEs (Small to Medium-Sized Enterprises), and LLWR’s Procurement team will be in attendance at EventCity to liaise with delegates.
Tom Crowe, LLWR’s Head of Procurement, said: “This is the biggest event of its kind that LLWR attends, and it gives members of the Procurement department the opportunity to network with the extended supply chain face-to-face.
“Over 1,500 delegates attend every year, and it’s always a professional, well-run event that proves beneficial to both LLWR and the supply chain.”
David Peattie, NDA Chief Executive, will address delegates and presentations from industry experts will also feature as part of the day. Last year’s event provided opportunities to network with more than 280 exhibiting companies.